Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TAGGED....

Kim tagged me....and I'm finally getting to it....only a week later - not TOO bad for being so busy...

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. the whole summer!
2. every other Friday off
3. my week off in August
4. finishing my bed quilt
5. go to the beach
6. vegetable garden growing
7. seeing my cosmos flowers bloom(my fave)
8. finishing projects around the house

8 things I did yesterday:
1. got out of bed
2. drank some coffee
3. added flour and water to my sour dough starter
4. went to work: closed May!
5. worked out hard when I got home(so proud of myself)
6. watered the vegetable garden and flower beds
7. started a new book
8. talked to Chuck on the phone
8 things I wish I could do:
1. attend Kim's scrap retreat
2. take a trip to Florida to visit Robs, Melita, & and the rest of the girls
3. get my husband off the road(that will happen soon)
4. scrap for days on end guilt free
5. quilt for days on end guilt free
6. not work and spend time hiking with my dogs
7. go on an exotic vacation with my husband
8. get my dogs to listen to my commands the first time
8 shows I watch:
1. Chuck
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. New Adventures of Old Christine
6. Rules of Engagement
7. Lipstick Jungle(when it was on)
8. Brothers & Sisters
8 people tagged: noone....I don't have enough people yet.... :=P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR PLAYING LISA!!!


news on Chuck's job????